SOL day 9/ vacuuming

SOL Day 9 

    So, today after I came home and I had to vacuum. I grabbed it by the handle and unwrapped the cord from the vacuum and plugged it into the outlet in the kitchen. I turned it on and started to clean. As I was vacuuming I heard the faint noise of the T.V. and I also heard the wheels of the vacuum rubbing against the floor as I went back and fourth to pick up the tiny crumbs and dust off the floor. After that, I moved to the dining room and cleaned up. I moved the heavy chairs off the floor to clean up underneath the table. Once I finished,  I unplugged the vacuum and moved to the living room. I felt a cold breeze as moved to the living room. The window was open. I began to vacuum the dusty floor. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 13// Making a sandwich 🥪

SOL Day 12// making soup 🍜

Uniform? ⭐️😱