SOL Day 11// at the park


SOL Day 11
      
      Today around 7:30pm my mom, dad, sister and I went to the park. As we were walking I felt a cold gust of wing hit my face. I heard the leaves crunch as  I walked over them. When we got there I started to play with my little sister. We played tag, went down the slides, and pushed her on the swings. As the minutes went by I felt more and more colder. My nose and ears were cold as the strong winds hit my face. As we walked back home I heard the sound of leaves rustling on the floor, cars coming and going, and the sound of my parents talking. When we finally got home I took my shoes off, showered and went to bed.  I was glad to be home because I was exhausted from all that walking and running. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 13// Making a sandwich 🥪

SOL Day 12// making soup 🍜

Uniform? ⭐️😱