SOL Day 8 /Cooking


Sol day 8

     Today, I came home from school and my dad told me that I had to cook food. I grabbed the chorizo and put it into the burning pan. I cut up the meat and began to stir the food. After that I added a bit of oil into the pan, I heard it sizzling and the smell was delicious. After that was cooked I lowered the heat on the stove to a 1 and walked to the porch to grab a can of beans. As soon as I opened it I poured it into the same pan as the chorizo. I raised the heat, as soon as it started sizzling again I grabbed a spoon and started mixing everything together. I heard my spoon scrape against the pan and the smell was flavorful. As soon as everything was cooked I poured the the frijoles con chorizo into a nice bowl and served it for my whole family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 13// Making a sandwich 🥪

SOL Day 12// making soup 🍜

Uniform? ⭐️😱